Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Holiday Trades....

Loving this. Totally loving the spirit of Holiday trading and I have made some good ones. These have resulted in relationships with wonderful WAHM's and some fabulous, unique gifts under the tree for my wee ones.

I have really enjoyed sewing for trades as well. Are you a WAHM with feedback who would like to set up a trade for the Holidays? We all have more time than money these days, eh? :) Email me! dressingwest@gmail.com :)

Without further ado.... here are my latest trades:



I traded with Jennifer of Bumblebear Children's Wear for a couple of hand painted shirts for my piglets. We are getting:


... all with longsleeves, though. She has great ideas and unique designs. Check her out! What a sweet mama!

____________________________________________________________
We also traded with Andrea of Deep Elemental Dyes. She has store fronts on this congo as well as here.

Both of my girls are getting dresses like the one below... but I left the final say on colors up to the artist. How great are these?
___________________________________________________________________
OK. I paid outright for this one... but who wouldn't?!?!?! Soooo soft and cute! This Draftbusting Set is from Sarah at Symbiotic Stitches on The Leaf Shoppe congo. Such a reasonable price for such a darling set. LOVE IT!


















No comments: