Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back That Thing Up!

We are back in town! Whew! Lots of fun but soooo very much work. Traveling with small children should earn you angel wings, extra lives, or Congressional Medals of Honor. LOL! They were very good. It was just l-o-n-g.

Scout turned three years old while we were in Denver. Three years old. I cannot believe that I have such a big girl. When we came home from our trip and were talking about what we did there her Dad said, "Scoutie, what did you do in Denver?"

"I turned THREE!" she shouted! Love it!

West had a milestone in the Mile High City as well. Something about the altitude must have given her the confidence of 10 men because she began walking. I went to CO with a 2 year old and a crawler and left with a 3 year old and a bi-pedal toddler. What a productive trip! :)

Now to get that luscious fabric out that I have been sitting on and get everything uploaded to my sites. The time off was sooooo needed but it is time to get BACK into the swing of things again. These fingers are itching to sew, baby! :)

Hope the Holidays were wonderful for all of you as well.

No comments: