Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A big, fat TO - DO!

Arg! Why is leaving town with 2 small children and 1 large man-child so difficult? :) We are scheduled to leave tomorrow morning before the sun rises and I have so much to do tonight...

In no particular order... my "Turkey To-Do:"

Turkey To - Do:

* Finish laundry for myself and girls. This is what we are wearing in the car and to change into. Remember to bring extra changes of clothes for diaper compression leaks and the occasional vomit/spit up/drool that seems to land nicely right as we are about to go somewhere... or juice box/chocolately substance that I use to pacify them in the car.

* Remember juice boxes and chocolate.

* Take the dog to my mother's house and thank her 10,000 times for taking the obnoxious brute.

* Go to the grocery store and RE-BUY the food that I bought for the car trip already. Yes, I brought it home last night and this morning there was a severe dent in the crackers and there were water bottles missing.

* Stop by the post office and mail out two dresses.

* Pick up my girls from the sitter's.

* Take my nephew to his grandmother's (who lives across the river and into the next state.)

* Make sure the DVD player works and install it in the car.

* Clear out the lumber that my hub has been stockpiling in the garage so I can pull my car in. It is supposed to snow while we are gone.

* Stuff the cloth diapers and pack them to go. Remember wetbags and Tea Tree Oil.

* Don't forget to take Snoopy! Scout will never forgive me and no one will sleep if we do!

* Pack movies to use with said DVD player. (Wouldn't that be nice? A working DVD player, a crying 3 year and 1 year old and no movies!) Ahhhhhh!

*Lord, don't let me forget my license!!!



Happy Holidays to you and yours!

*

No comments: