Monday, November 19, 2007

"I so love you..."

There are few things in life that melt your very soul and make you completely weak at the knees. That's right. Kind of like you see in the movies...

Apparently, little girls who are about to turn three have this mystic power. I am sure they can use it for good or for menace... but my little one turned me to jello on the spot.

Scout woke up last pretty terrified of something. She was standing on top of her bed screaming when I got in there. I snuggled her up and laid her back down and laid with her for awhile. She was calming down and began to rub my face. She touched her nose to mine and whispered, "I so love you!"

Ahhhhh! I so love her, too. She will turn 3 on Thanksgiving this week and I am so proud of the little lady she is becoming. She is inquisitive and thoughtful, fair and precocious. Everything I've hoped for. I'm so very, very lucky.

No comments: